Graphic Designer

An ambitious and flexible graphic designer from China with a recent Master Desgree in Graphic Design from London College of Communication.
Home http://zhaodongmeng.com/

Sunday 16 January 2011

London impression


London is a beginning place of my dream. In here, everything can make me refreshing, exciting and appealing. Because lots of different things I can find in London rather than in Beijing. Such as architecture, food, langrage, history and culture. Actually, I have a huge fascination for western culture. Perhaps, this is one important reason for me to come here.


Many buildings of London are famous for unique style all over the world. But I am crazy about London Eye. The shape of London Eye is really like a huge eye and I think it represent creativity, ambition and imagination. I will have more motivation to do any work when I keep in mind it.


London Eye is seen everyday because I need to by bus cross Thames go to London Collage of Communication for my academic English course. Moreover, it makes me remind a old saying which is” Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great. Some achieve greatness. And some have greatness thrust upon them.” Anyway, I will do my best in London.


Nick 27.06.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment