Graphic Designer

An ambitious and flexible graphic designer from China with a recent Master Desgree in Graphic Design from London College of Communication.
Home http://zhaodongmeng.com/

Sunday 29 May 2011

Walking around Hyde Park


I have almost forgotten my blog anymore these days, because I am quite busy to do my project. At this stage, the project make me feel too stressful. Sometimes, I really can not concentrate to my work. Basically, I can not find any idea about that. Though I spent the whole weekend in my room, I have not done anything. It seems like waste time completely. And then, I brought my camera and new fix lens ( 50mm 1:1.4G) to have a rest in Hyde Park. Be honest, I was really enjoy and relax as well at that moment. Hyde Park is a totally relaxing place, people, animals and even the air in there. I took some lovely photo as well. Hopefully, I can move on next level about my project!!!   Good luck






No comments:

Post a Comment